Contract and Purchase Policies
The company BoomBalloon Gift Shop wishes to bring with good terms the products and services we provided for you to surprise or decorate your social event.
To create a beautiful and efficient set up for your event and the services we provide we have below a list of our terms and conditions:
- Our Bouquets must be ordered at least 1 week in advance, if you want from one day to another you must confirm availability. Call (780) 721-7996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not have a fixed delivery time. You should only choose if you want the morning shift from 8.00am to 12.00pm or late night from 1.00pm to 6.00pm. We cannot indicate an estimated delivery time, it would be at the corresponding time you have chosen. (If you have a special request for delivery time please notify us immediately and we will try to accommodate your request to the best of our ability)
- Helium is not flammable. Keep your balloons in a temperature control environment as helium is sensitive to temperature changes. Cold air causes the helium to shrink, which makes the balloon appear to deflate, although it still floats. Heat can cause the helium to expand and the balloon to burst
- Do not leave the bouquet or decoration in the car because the heat, or cold causes them to deflate or explode.
- The latex balloons with helium last between 24 to 48 hours, the microfoil balloons last from 5 to 7 days with helium gas, depending on the weather conditions or their use.
- For delivery you must indicate the exact address with zip code, house or apartment number, if it is possible to attach the location with all the data mentioned above. If you provide the wrong address you will have an additional charge for delivery.
- If it is your choice to pick up the Bouquet or decoration, take into consideration that our products are of large volume and delicate, they must have a suitable and unoccupied vehicle to transfer it. We are not responsible for the handling and final result in which your Bouquet or decoration can arrive.
- When balloons are deflated or exploded they should be discarded. Keep waste away from children and pets, as this could be a choking hazard.
- Microfoil balloons can be electricity transmitters . Please avoid releasing them or bringing them close to power lines.
- You must indicate if the person to be surprised is allergic to latex, to avoid the material in the decoration.
- Moving the decoration from one place to another is your responsibility.
- The client must provide all corresponding information for the preparation of their decoration or Bouquet colors, design, personalized balloons, age, name and motive (birthday, love, baptism, communion, happy day)
- If a photo or video is provided by the client we will share in our social media or website, if you do not agree with the publication of these images, please notify us. We promise not to publish the client however we will publish the photos of our work.
- In case of postponing the delivery, availability will be checked to schedule a new date.
- In case of cancellation of the service, only 50% of the deposit paid will be refunded.
- We are not responsible for the failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this contract. For this reason we are not responsible for any damage or loss during the completion of this contract.
One last note
- Latex balloons can be a choking hazard for little children. Please do not leave children unattended with any of our products.
- Balloon releases are illegal in several countries. We do not recommend releasing balloons outdoors because after all, it is simply littering. If you still decide to do so, please do it safely, and make sure you cut out the strings from the balloons.
- We do not recommend inhaling helium.
Thank you very much for choosing us, if you agree with our terms and conditions please proceed with the purchase.